This portion will give you an idea on why you should get a Persian cat, or not. Look closely at the pros and cons, and decide afterwards if you still want to pursue getting a Persian Cat.
- Nice natured
- They are very placid
- They can adapt easily, they can cope well with family additions, house moves, and new pets.
- Can be great with other pets, as long as you socialize it properly
- They are great with children, as long as they are gentle
- They are loving and gentle
- They are very confident and playful, but generally calm
- They have melodic, quiet voice
- They are okay to being indoor cats.
- You need to comb their long hair
- The breed needs to rake a bath to keep the fur in the best conditions
- You need to wipe the eyes daily to remove excess water and stain on the eye
- You need to groom the cat almost daily
- This breed needs help with their personal hygiene
- Although they are fine with being alone, this breed does not do well with belong lonely – they thrive for human attention
- It needs a sitter when you will be gone for long periods of time.