In this portion, we will be giving you pros and cons about Whippets. This will help you decide if you still want to pursue into buying your own Whippet:
- A medium-sized Greyhound
- Looks great! It is elegant, slender, racy built, with a graceful and light – footed gait.
- They have sleek easy care coat.
- They are quiet and dignified, unobtrusive and undemanding when indoors.
- They like to run around, gallop, and play with breath taking speeds when outdoors.
- Whippets are generally polite to everyone.
- They need a safe enclosed area where he can run around and play
- They need to chase other things that run around.
- If they are not properly socialized, they can get timid and fearful.
- Whippets are very independent; they will not please their owners.
They are emotionally sensitive especially to abrupt changes in schedule and stress.