Short answer in question form is, why shouldn’t you? With its docile demeanor and amiable, laid back personality there is no reason not to get a pair, or more, of ragamuffins. Some individual have 4 to 8 of these furry felines and just can’t get enough of them! However, there are a few questions you will have to ask yourself like the following:
- Am I ready to be cuddled up to at random times?
- Do I want to be shadowed and be followed by my cats when I move around the house?
- Since they are so adaptable to almost any situation or environment without being bothered by change would I be willing to take them on vacations?
- Can I afford to take on the financial responsibility of owning two cats?
- Can I TAKE ON the responsibility and work it takes to raise more than one Ragamuffin?
- Will I be able to give all of them the time they need to play and frolic?
- Is my home space sufficient enough to house my family and a litter of Ragamuffins?
Give yourself honest answers to those questions and you should be able to get closer to making a decision. In the meantime, read on as we reveal more about caring for these adorably laid back, fluffy cats.